Polaris UVA-2C UV Disinfection Sterilizer For RO & Drinking Water Systems 2 GPM
Polaris UVA-2C Whole House UV Ultraviolet Water Sterilization System 2 GPM with 9000 Hour Bulb.
When Quality and Performance Matters, you can count on Polaris UV Products.
No need for chemical treatment to purifier your water. Provide your family with safe drinking water with no additives. This UV does not change your water chemistry and does not add anything to your water. No THM's or other bad effects you get from other types of sanitation.
- Maintenance requirement is changing the bulb once a year.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Meets high grade standards.
- Low power consumption: less than a 14 watt bulb.
- Minimal change in water temperature, cooling not needed.
- High quality quartz sleeve.
- No moving parts to wear out.
UVA-2C Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 13.74”.
- Port Size: Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" MNPT.
- Voltage: 110V/220V.
- Lamp Watts: 14W.
- GPM: 2 gpm.
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi.
- Working Temperature: 35°F - 104°F.
- Rated Lamp Life (HR): 9000 HRS.
- Visual Warning: LED.
- Audible Warning: Buzzer.
- Number of Lamps: One.
- Water Chamber: Stainless 304.
- Timer: No.
- Wavelength: 254 nm.
- Micro Joules: 30 mJ/cm2.
- UV Lamp: Polaris GL14PP.
- Quartz Sleeve: QS14.
- Ballast: BEB-1024.
Polaris Ultraviolet Sterilization Systems utilize a natural quartz sleeve to protect the lightbulb and allow the maximum amount of UV rays to penetrate and purifier the water. The UVA-2C Ultraviolet Sterilization System produces little change in water temperature even after prolonged periods of no water flow, making it ideal for many application requirements. The UVA-2C Water Treatment System may also be configured for TOC reduction in high purity or ultra pure water processes. The UVA-2C Ultraviolet System features audible ballast with LED "Lamp Out" indicator. This Ultraviolet system is designed for easy servicing, no need to turn off water flow to change the UV lamp.