SW-CB5-4510 Whole House Sediment & Carbon Block Water Filter, 5 Micron 4.5"x10"
This dual filter set includes the SW5-4510 Sediment String-wound¬†filter¬†and CB5-4510 CTO carbon block whole house filters.
Suitable for¬†whole house and commercial¬†filtration applications the SW5-4510 and CB5-4510¬†are ideal for Whole House or Commercial applications as well as Hydroponics applications.
The SW5-4510 and¬†CB5-4510 carbon block filters are manufactured¬†from¬†safe NSF approved¬†coconut shell activated carbon to reduce unpleasant taste, odor, chlorine and other contaminants from water. The Filter has a 4.5" outside diameter (OD) and an total length of 10".
This sediment and carbon block filter set is suitable for use in water dispensing applications where higher chlorine levels are present (eg. City municipal water).
Original OEM replacement filter for the MWH-D Dual Whole House¬†Filtration system.
Compatible replacement for any standard 4.5"" x 10"" Dual Stage Whole House Systems.
Whats in the Box?
- 1pc¬†SW5-4510 Polypropylene String-wound Sediment¬†Filter.
- 1pc¬†CB5-4510 Premium¬†Coconut Shell Carbon¬†Carbon Block CTO¬†Filter.
- SW5-4510: High Quality 100¬†percent Pure Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- CB5-4510: High Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Standard Size 4.5" x 10"
- 5 Microns
- Operating¬†Temp: 40 F to 165 F