Polaris UVA-12C Whole House UV Ultraviolet Water Sterilization System 12 GPM
Polaris UVA-12C Whole House UV Ultraviolet Water Sterilization Filtration System 12 GPM with 9000 Hour Bulb.
No need for chemical treatment to purifier your water. Provide your family with safe drinking water with no additives. This UV System does not change your water chemistry and does not add anything to your water. No THM's or other bad effects you get from other types of sanitation.
- 1 year bulb life.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Meets high grade standards.
- Low power less than a 40 watt bulb.
- Minimal water temperature change, no cooling needed.
- High quality quartz sleeve.
- No moving parts to wear out.
UVA-12C Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 36.81".
- Port Size: Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" MNPT.
- Voltage: 110V/220V.
- Lamp Watts: 39W.
- GPM: 12 gpm.
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi.
- Working Temperature: 35°F - 104°F.
- Rated Lamp Life (HR): 9000 HRS.
- Visual Warning: LED.
- Audible Warning: Indicator with alarm.
- Number of Lamps: One.
- Water Chamber: Stainless 304.
- Timer: No.
- Wavelength: 254 nm.
- Micro Joules: 30 mJ/cm2.
- UV Lamp: Polaris GL39PP.
- Quartz Sleeve: QS39.
- Ballast: BEB-2439.
Polaris Ultraviolet Water Sterilization Filtration Systems utilize a natural quartz sleeve to protect the lightbulb and allow for maximum amount of UV rays to penetrate and sterilizer the water. The Polaris UVA-12C Ultraviolet Water Sterilization Filtration System produces little change in water temperature even after prolonged periods of no water flow, making it ideal for whole house use or many other application requirements. This UV Water Treatment System may also be configured for TOC reduction in high purity or ultra pure water processes. This Ultraviolet Filtration System features audible ballast with LED "Lamp Out" indicator. Designed for easy servicing, no need to turn off water flow to change the UV lamp. The Polaris UVA-12C Ultraviolet System uses the Polaris GL39PP Replacement UV Bulb.