Hydronix Delta Plus 40" Silicone, 1m , DOE
Hydronix DP Series Delta-Plus Filters meet market needs for a pure absolute-rated Polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt holding capacity and performance. Delta-Plus cartridges are an outstanding value for industrial applications where long-life, low-pressure drop and high efficiency is required.
Hydronix DP Series Delta-Plus Filters have continuous gradient pore structure which increases dust holding capacity. The surface of the cartridge is fiber fortified to prevent the release of micro fibers downstream. Manufactured of 100% pure Polypropylene for a wide range of process fluids.
- Filtration of cooling water system in semi-conductor industry (PCW)
- Filtration of CMP Slurries
- Pre-filter of DI water filtration
- Filtration of medium & low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing process and recycled water
- Filtration of paint in panel painting industry
- Maximum Operating Pressure Drop
- 100?F at 80 psi 37?C at 5.6 kg/cm2
- 150?F at 60 PSI 65?C at 4.2 kg/cm2
- 180?F at 30 PSI 82?C at 2.1 kg/cm2
Max. Operating Temp: 180?F (82?C)
Replace filter when pressure drop is 30 PSID (2.1 kg/cm2)