Everpure 7TO EV9607-05 Replacement Cartridge
The Everpure 7TO EV960705 Carbon Filter Cartridge reduces chlorine taste, unpleasant odors and other contaminants in your drinking water. This Everpure Filter Replacement also effectively reduces chloramines from your water.
This filter cartridge is ideal to use as a pre-filter for Reverse Osmosis membranes as it protects the sensitive membrane from chlorine. The Everpure 7TO can be used for extremely turbid water. Do not use this cartridge with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without proper disinfection.Everpure 7TO EV960705 Replacement Filter Cartridge specifications:
- Part EV9607-05
- Contains 1 cartridge
- Capacity: 30,000 gallons
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Filtration Media: GAC
- NSF 42 Certified for taste and odor reduction
- Working Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Replace cartridges every 6 months or when pressure falls below 10 psi
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (2 to 38 degrees Celsius)
The internal parts of this replacement cartridge are never handled or exposed to¬†contamination.
Install your replacement vertically with the cartridge hanging down. Be sure to allow a 2 1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy installation. Follow with a submicron pre-coat filtration and flush the cartridge by running water through the filter for about 3 minutes with a full flow.
For optimum performance, replace your Everpure EV9607-05 Filter Cartridge every 6 months or when the pressure falls below 10 psi.