Everpure 4H-L EV9635-26 Replacement Filter Cartridge
The Everpure 4H-L EV9635-26 Replacement Filter Cartridge is a unique activated carbon-based filter blend to reduces chlorine taste & odor as well as other offensive contaminants.
The Everpure 4H-L EV963526 reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
Exclusive precoat filtration technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
Does not remove fluoride from the water.
Inhibits scale buildup in water using appliances (as tested by Everpure).
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means.
- Rated for chlorine taste & odor, particulate and lead reduction.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Scale inhibition.
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Lead reduction
- Scale inhibition
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,678 litres)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Quantity Per Case: 12
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 lbs.