CR70 CR65 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, 1,000 Gal, for C7000 C6500 Systems
The best alternative replacement for C7000 and C6500 Filtration Systems.
Manufactured from organic Premium Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, the WC-CR70 replacement filter offers superior filtration at 0.5 sub-micron to remove a broad range of water contaminants such as Lead, Mercury, Cysts, Odors, Bad Taste, Chlorine, Chloramine, VOC's, Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Herbicides, and many more contaminants.
The WC-CR70 will filter over 75 water contaminants including Lead and Mercury without removing beneficial minerals needed for a healthy body. It will NOT filter TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) as minerals are dissolved solids such as calcium and magnesium.
Do not use a TDS Meter to test the performance of the filter. TDS Meters are for use with RO systems to test the performance of the RO membrane. We recommend using a drinking water test kit (drops or strips) that test the performance of the filter.
- 100% Compatible with C7000 and C6500 Filtration Systems using the CR70 or CR65 filter catridge.
- 1,000 Gallon (12 months) Rated Capacity.
- 3V CR 2032 System battery included.
- 30 psig - 100 psig Working Pressure.
- 0.5 Sub-Micron Rating
- 40º F - 100º F (1º C - 38º C) Operating Temp Range
- 0.75 gal/min @ 60 psi Rated Service Flow Rate.