3M Aquapure AP2005-2, SGC-25-2005 Compatible Fit Hot/Cold Water Filter
The 3M Aquapure Compatible Fit Hot Water Filter / Cold Water Filter (AP2005-2, SGC-25-2005) is a Compatible Fit replacement water filter cartridge for the reduction of sediment, dirt, scale, rust, and other impurities down to the 5 micron level. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP2005-2 Compatible Fit water filter has a high temperature range - it is able to be used in various hot water applications up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit as well as cold water applications down to 40 degrees.
Used primarily as a sediment pre-filter, this filter is for heavy sediment removal only and is not recommended for colloidal and/or basic sediment removal.
This water filter prevents the backwash of coarse sediment and is intended for use as a sediment pre-filter for various water filter systems which demand high purity such as commercial and light industrial uses, whole house systems, and more. This Aquapure Compatible Fit sediment filter features high flow rates combined with a low water pressure drop, with flow rates up to 16 gallons per minute (16 GPM) depending on the system used.Specifications:
- Max. Temp.: 170 F
- Flow Rate: 2.2 PSI @ 16 GPM
- Max. Pressure: Approx. 80 PSI
- Micron Rating: 5 micron nominal
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 19 1/2"
- Removes: Sediment, dirt, scale, rust, and more
- Filter Life: About 3-6 Months (replace when a reduction in flow is noticed)
- Filter Media: Commercial grade bi-component polypropylene and polyethylene thermally bonded fiber.
This hot/cold sediment water filter replacement is also known as 3M Aqua-Pure part number AP2005-2 & Hydronix SGC-25-2005.