Whole House Filter System 2 Stage 20" Sediment Chlorine Taste Odor VOCs 1" Ports
The iFilters MWH-D20 Dual stage 4.5" x 20" Whole House Water Filter System comes complete with a high capacity String-wound Polypropylene sediment filter and a Coconut Shell Carbon Block filter. The MWH-D20 features high-flow housings with 1" Inlet / Outlet Ports.
The iFilters MWH-D20 is a higher-end medium-range workhorse and can be installed as a whole house filtration system and or used in commercial applications where sediment and CTO filtration is needed.
Provide your family with exceptional water and extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and appliances. This unit will effectively filter many impurities from water and it is ideal for homes, farms, private wells, restaurants, spas, commercial, and many other applications.Filters and Reduces:
- scale particles.
- Chlorine taste.
- Designed and assembled in California.
- Low Cost.
- Low maintenance.
- Designed for Superior Performance.
- Easy installation - preassembled to reduce installation time.
- Made from Certified Components.
- Outperforms GAC.
- Superior chlorine reduction.
- Lower pressure drop.
- Dual stage system.
- 100% Polypropylene cord (Stage 1) filter.
- 100% Coconut shell carbon (Stage 2) Filter.
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction.
- Long life and Built to Last from Commercial Grade materials.
- Heavy duty bracket.
- Super heavy-duty housings with pressure relief button.
- Housing wrench.
- Stage 1 - 4.5" x 20" High capacity 5-micron string wound polypropylene filter with reinforced core.
- Stage 2 - 4.5" x 20" High capacity 5 micron Carbon Block filter.
- Stainless Steel Bolts for housing installation.
- Stage 1: SW5-4520.
- Stage 2: CB5-4520.
Only use tested OEM quality replacement filters and replacement parts. Using alternative brand filters will reduce system performance.
Simply the best CTO Medium Range system in the market.