Whole House 2 Stage Sediment Rust CTO w/ AP110 & AP117 Comparable Filters, 3/4"
The iFilters LWH-D Dual Stage Whole House Water Filter System (Light Whole House Series) reduces and filters sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, scale particles, chlorine taste, and odor and has a flow rate of 3 gallons per minute (GPM). This Dual Stage Whole House Water Filter System meets the water demands of many homes and light commercial applications.
The clear housings allow for easy viewing of the cartridge performance. The built-in Relief button above makes changing filters easy.
By filtering all water as it enters your home, you are prolonging the life of all major appliances that use water such as water heaters, dishwashers, and laundry machines. In addition, this system provides great preventive maintenance by protecting sensitive valves and seals within your plumbing system. This Dual Stage Whole House Water Filter System can be installed at the point of entry line to your home or at the point of use next to your washing machine, water heater, or under your kitchen sink.
- Designed in California, built from Certified Components.
- 3/4" Female NPT Ports.
- Convenient built in Pressure Relief buttons.
- 5-micron rated filtration.
- High quality Polypropylene Sediment filter and premium Coconut Shell granular activated carbon.
- Average cartridge life: 6 months (incoming water quality may affect cartridge life).
- Disposable filter cartridges simplify system maintenance.
- Average Flow Rate: 3 gpm/11.4 lpm.
- Replacement filter set: SG5-P1-SET (ASIN# B07FL3N2WP).
- Premium Mounting Bracket.
- Filter Housings.
- Housing Wrench.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Screws.
- OEM Filters IF-P117 & SG5-2510.