Everpure IN-10CC GAC and Phosphate Inline Filter
The Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Carbon Filter is ideal to polish water for residential espresso, low-volume single pot coffee brewers, ice-maker and refrigerator applications with flow rates up to 0.75 gpm. Effectively reduces sediment, dirt and other contaminants down to 5 microns to produce great tasting, clean drinking water.
The Everpure IN-10CC Filter Cartridge contains calcite and coconut shell granular activated Carbon Block for enhanced reduction in chlorine taste and odor. Calcite acts as a mineral feed for flavor additive and raising TDS. The Everpure IN-10CC filter's hexametaphosphate crystals inhibit the formation of limescale, which can shorten the life of equipment.
Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV910071 or EV9100-71
- Includes 1 Filter Cartridge
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Use 1/4" water line
- Delivers 5 micron nominal filtration
- Media: Granular activated carbon with Calcite
- Connection: 1/4" FPT (fittings not included)
- Temperature Rating: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit (min-max)
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Product Dimensions: 10" L x 2" Diameter
- Service life: 2,000 gallons
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (See printed warranty for details.)
Also available as Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter 6-Pack
The Everpure IN-10CC GAC/Phosphate Filter is a replacement for the following product:
- EV255541-43 or EV25554143
- Omnipure K5520P-BB inline filter
The Everpure 10" inline filter's compact design allows it to be installed out of sight behind the equipment. In addition, the Everpure EV9100-71 water filter can be used for Reverse Osmosis post water treatment also.
If you are concerned about increasing the pH in your drinking water, this is the perfect solution as a reverse osmosis polishing filter that will slightly increase the pH of your drinking water.
Filter should be changed every 6 month. Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush the EV9100-71 filter cartridge at time of cartridge change and installation by running water through the cartridge for three minutes at full water flow.