Whole House Water Filtration System 600,000 gal capacity w/Pre-filter, GAC/KDF
The iFilters XWH-600 Long-lasting high-performing Whole House Water Filter System comes complete with bacteria and chemical resistant sediment filter and main filtration unit. This system offers an astonishing 600,000 gallon capacity for household with 1 - 3 bathrooms. This system features a high flow housing with 1" Inlet / Outlet Ports for ultimate water flow.
The XWH-600 is a high-end high-range workhorse whole house filtration system design to deliver the best water filtration performance to large homes or commercial buildings. Used anywhere sediment and CTO filtration is needed.
Provide your family with exceptional healthy clean water throughout your home. Extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and appliances. This unit will effectively filter many impurities from water and it is ideal for homes, restaurants, spas, commercial, and many other applications.
Filters & Reduces:
- Scale particles.
- Heavy Metals.
- Chlorine taste.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed and assembled in California.
- For Well or City Water
- High-performance 600,000 gallon unit.
- Low maintenance.
- Designed for Ultra Superior Performance.
- Easy installation.
- Made from Certified Component.
- Superior chlorine & odor reduction.
- Lower pressure drop.
- Non-woven polyester bacteria and chemical resistant pleated pre filter.
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction.
- Long life and Built to Last from Commercial Grade materials.
This complete kit includes:
- Heavy duty housings (with PR buton) and bracket.
- Housing wrench.
- Washable & reusable 30 micron pre-filter.
- Main filtration unit.
- Assembly parts to connect pre-filter to main filtration unit.
- Stainless Steel Bolts for pre-filter housing installation.
- Pre-filter: SP30-4510.
Wash filter every 2-4 month. Replace filter every 4-6 month.
Only use tested OEM quality replacement filters and replacement parts. Using alternative brand filters will reduce system performance.