Aquarium 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis System AQ-M100, Compact 100 GPD
The AQ-M100 is a mighty compact 3-stage RO unit that provides excellent RO filtered water using sediment and carbon pre-filter cartridges with a membrane. The unbelievable performance of this mighty compact RO system will provide exceptional crystal clear quality water to your aquariums and or terrariums. Keep your fish healthy and your aquariums and or terrariums looking clear and beautiful with the AQ-M100 Reverse Osmosis Compact System by iFilters.Features and Benefits:
- Efficiently and effectively removes harmful contaminants from municipal tap water.
- Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
- Pre cartridges are up-front and easy to replace.
- Produces 100 gallons per day of crystal clear filtered water.
- Included Adapter makes it easy to connect to standard male garden hose thread.
- Quick Connections make it easy to remove and replace cartridges.
- Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
- Wrench makes removing the membrane housing cap easy.
System includes hoses needed to connect water supply to your system.
1st stage sediment/carbon cartridge, 2nd stage carbon cartridge, 100 GPD RO membrane, main RO unit housing with mounting brackets, canister cap wrench, garden hose connector, mounting screws, hoses, and installation and maintenance guide.
How it works:
Stage 1) Sediment Cartridge: Incoming water passes through the Sediment Stage Cartridge removing sediment, rust particles as well as other particulate matter found in tap water.
Stage 2) Carbon Cartridge: Further removes remaining sediment while filtering, reducing and neutralizing chlorine, chloramines, Odor, and many other impurities that affect fish health.
Stage 3) RO Membrane: The final main stage purifies water through the semipermeable thin film composite (TFC) membrane, removing over 95% of contaminants.
This item does not include or require a storage tank.