Skip to content
FREE SHIPPING • Orders over $45+
FREE SHIPPING • Orders over $45+


  • What if I Already Have Soft Water?
    June 16, 2021

    What if I Already Have Soft Water?

    Even though 85% of homes in America have hard water, the other 15% is fortunate enough to have naturally soft water. According to the Harwich Water Department, the following states have the softest water available: Washington, Oregon, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New York, and all of the New England states. The lucky residents of those states won’t necessarily need to have a whole house water softener, but they’ll probably still want to filter their drinking water. 

    Read now
  • do not reuse plastic water bottles
    June 2, 2021

    Why You Shouldn’t Refill Disposable Plastic Water Bottles

    Plastic waste is a global problem. In the United States alone, millions of disposable plastic water bottles enter landfills. To counteract the growing plastic waste problem, many people refill their disposable water bottles, believing they are doing good for the environment. The reality, however, is much more complicated: reusing disposable plastic water bottles can pose a threat to human health. With a reverse osmosis water filtration system and a suitable container, it is possible to both protect the environment and to preserve the health of yourself and your family. In this guide, we will show you how.
    Read now
  • Boiled Water Vs. Filtered Water
    April 14, 2021

    Boiled Water Vs. Filtered Water

    Unfortunately, boiling water takes time and energy to ensure safe drinking water. Another aspect to consider is that not all microorganisms are killed by the boiling process. Certain factors can interfere with the safety of boiled water as well.
    Read now
  • Should You DIY or Just Buy?
    April 7, 2021

    Should You DIY or Just Buy?

    In this article, we’re going to discuss if you should DIY or BUY something. We’re talking about the Premium Dual RV/Marine Water Softener Regeneration Kit and Water Filter. This dual-stage water filtration equipment is very popular with RVers. The first stage works as a prefilter that catches any sediment such as dirt, rust, and other larger particles that may be floating in the water. The second stage is to eliminate chlorine, improve taste and odors. 
    Read now
  • What Do Activated Carbon Filters Remove from Water?
    March 22, 2021

    What Do Activated Carbon Filters Remove from Water?

    You may have come across the term activated carbon filtration during your search for different water treatment methods. Now, it’s expected that the name “activated carbon filters” kept you wondering what activated carbon filters are, how they work, and what they remove from water. Here, you’ll find out all you need to know about activated carbon filters and how to choose the best one for your home.

    Read now
  • DIY RV Water Filter
    February 10, 2021

    DIY RV Water Filter

    There are many products that are available in the market that are designed to be RV Water Filters. Some filters are as simple as an inline carbon filter that looks similar to a submarine sandwich. Then there are other models that have multi-stage filters and take up a whole storage section of a coach. We’re going to show you how you can build your own RV Water Filter that is the perfect size and works with pop-up tent trailers as well as large motorcoaches. 
    Read now